When buying warranty coverage, you may run into an unexpected gap between coverage dates. We'll outline what this means and how to fix it below.
- Your actual warranty coverage expires on a specific date
- Example: Sept 1
- Your integration (e.g. ConnectWise Manage) tells ScalePad that your coverage expires at a later date
- Example: Sept 2
- In ScalePad, by default we use the date after your coverage expires to start your new warranty coverage.
- In the case with how ScalePad handles conflicting dates, see our Dates from your integrations guide
Therefore, ScalePad is provided with conflicting dates, and it looks like there's a gap in coverage.
- Navigate to the affected configuration within your integration (e.g. ConnectWise Manage)
- Tip: To see which of your integrations is providing the conflicting expiry dates, click into your hardware asset in ScalePad, and look at the list of integrations providing expiry dates
- Clear the dates that are being pushed to ScalePad
- Once this is done, navigate to your ScalePad Dashboard and click Sync now to bring our app up to speed with the changes.
Updated 6 months ago