With Two-Way SyncTwo-Way Sync - Two-Way Sync allows ScalePad to propagate warranty dates to and from certain integrations., ScalePad can automatically push updated warranty information back into your remote systems.
Note: ScalePad never pushes dates from one integration into another.
- E.g. if there's a date present in IT Glue, we will not push it to another integration like ConnectWise Manage.
In-app edited dates
If you use our In-app edit feature to manually edit purchase / expiry dates, and you have Two-Way Sync enabled, ScalePad will push these manually edited dates back into your remote systems.
This is a list of integrations which currently support Two-Way Sync with ScalePad.
- Autotask PSA
- ConnectWise Automate
- ConnectWise Manage
- Datto RMM
- IT Glue
- Kaseya BMS
- Kaseya VSA
Enabling Two-Way Sync for each integration is as simple as checking a box or two. In the screenshot below, we're using ConnectWise Manage as an example.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Select the integration where you'd like to enable Two-Way Sync
- Scroll down to the Enable Two-Way Sync Fields (optional) section
- Check the respective box(es) to have Two-Way Sync enabled for these fields
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to apply your changes
Two-Way Sync successfully enabled
Once you've followed the above steps for your integration(s), Two-Way Sync should be successfully enabled.
Updated 2 months ago