Use this guide to integrate ServiceNow to ScalePad.
- Administrator user credentials for ServiceNow and ScalePad or member permissions of Manage Sync Settings selected
Read access is required to the following tables:
- And any additional cmdb_ci_ * tables that contain devices you want to sync
Two-Way SyncTwo-Way Sync - Two-Way Sync allows ScalePad to propagate warranty dates to and from certain integrations. permissions
All One-Way Sync permissions above plus write access to the following cmdb_ci table fields:
- Create a ServiceNow integrator account (see above)
- Enter your integrator account and instance details on the add integration page
- ServiceNow Hostname / Base URL of your instance (see below)
- Multi-factor Authentication Code (optional)
The base URL is the URL you have in your web browser—everything after ‘https://’ but before the next forward slash.
- For example, if the full URL is:
- The base URL would be:
- Select Organization Name Mapping
- Map ServiceNow Companies or Domains to ScalePad Organizations
- Enable Two-Way Sync Fields (optional)
- Warranty Expiration
- Purchase Date
- Select Configuration Item Statuses to Sync
- Select Configuration Item Tables to Sync
- Include Devices Without Serial Numbers (optional)
- Click Save ServiceNow Setup
When you click Save ServiceNow Setup, ScalePad will perform a full sync. When finished, you'll be able to view your hardware assets in your account.
Updated 4 months ago