You have the ability to configure ScalePad for each of your managed organizations. You can customize hardware replacement values, maximum replacement age, warranty coverage options, and generate reports accurate to how organizations operate their businesses.
Organization settings are configured under the following tabs:
- Organization hardware settings tab
- Organization warranty coverage settings tab
- Organizational regional setting tab
Account Settings will be used by default
If you decide to not customize settings for an organization, the global Account Settings are used by default.
To edit the settings for a specific Organization:
- Navigate to your Organizations page
- Select an Organization from the list
- Open Settings by clicking the Gear button to the right of the Hardware lifecycle report button.
- Customize organization settings under each tab.
Note that organization settings automatically save when changed.
Updated 3 months ago