If you’re noticing some of your hardware assets or clients aren’t syncing into ScalePad—and you believe they should be—you may need to adjust your sync settings.
- Navigate to your affected remote system
- In your remote system, review the Types and Statuses of your missing hardware assets/clients
- In a new tab, sign in to ScalePad and visit your integration sync settings
- Head to Integrations and click on your integration
- In your ScalePad sync settings, verify that your Types and Statuses from your remote system are mapped correctly to sync into ScalePad. This may include but is not necessarily limited to:
- Asset statuses
- Client types
- Client statuses
- Assets with and without serial numbers
Hardware assets / clients that should not be syncing
If you see hardware assets/clients syncing over to ScalePad that aren't intended to sync over, you can change this in your sync settings for your particular integration.
Depending on your integration, this step may look like:
- Setting the ScalePad Asset Type to "blank"
- Un-checking the check-box for that particular hardware asset type/status, or company type/status
Screenshot: Mapping hardware asset types
The above screenshot is an example of what you might see when you adjust your sync settings for hardware asset types.
Integration shown: ConnectWise Manage
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes and initiate a full sync of your data to ScalePad.
Hardware assets / clients syncing successfully
Once you've adjusted your sync settings, your hardware assets/clients should appear in ScalePad when the data sync is finished.
Updated 3 months ago