Many of our partners replace hardware assets for their clients and no longer want to monitor the warranty status on those assets. We'll explain how to mark them as inactive, so they don't sync into ScalePad.
- Navigate to your remote system containing the retired hardware assets
- Select the retired assets and mark them as inactive
- Navigate to your ScalePad Dashboard and click Sync now to perform a full data sync with ScalePad
- Navigate to your Integrations
- Select your integration to view its sync settings (e.g. IT Glue)
- Verify that the retired configuration types/statuses are not mapped to sync into ScalePad
- If they are still mapped to sync, uncheck the applicable boxes and save your changes
- In the following example, we're looking at IT Glue sync settings for configuration statuses
Different integrations will have different options
Depending on the integration(s) you're adjusting your sync settings for, they will have different options for hardware asset types and organization types for syncing into ScalePad.
For example, RMM tools may have device check-in limits, rather than individual hardware asset mapping.
Retired hardware assets successfully marked as inactive
Once you've completed the above steps, your retired hardware assets should no longer sync into ScalePad
Updated 3 months ago