In some cases, you may want to make a manual edit on a hardware asset for reporting purposes. With our in-app edit, you can do this.
Note: If you have Two-Way SyncTwo-Way Sync - Two-Way Sync allows ScalePad to propagate warranty dates to and from certain integrations. enabled on any of your integrations, ScalePad will push manually-edited dates back into your system(s).
Manual edits will remain fixed, unless reversed
Make sure you reverse the changes after you've generated your reports, otherwise the manual edit will remain.
E.g. If you manually edit the expiry date on a hardware asset, then have its warranty renewed, ScalePad will not update the expiry date until you undo the in-app edit.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Hardware page and select the hardware asset that you'd like to edit
- Click the Edit Info button
- Check the appropriate box for each field you want to change, and make your edits
- Optional: Check the Hide hardware asset box to hide it from showing up in your reports.
- Click Save when you're done
Manual edit successful
Once you've made your edits and clicked the Save button, your edits should be complete.
Updated 3 months ago
|Dates from your integrations|