If some hardware asset types are not syncing into your ScalePad account, this is likely fixed by adjusting your integration sync settings.
Below you'll find how to manage your hardware asset type mapping for PSA, RMM, and Documentation tools. We'll use example sync settings for each integration type, and show you what to do.
Learn how to manage which hardware asset types sync to your ScalePad account, using your PSA tool sync settings.
- Navigate to your ScalePad sync settings for ConnectWise Manage
- Head to Integrations and click on ConnectWise Manage
- In your ScalePad sync settings, verify that your Configuration Types from ConnectWise Manage are mapped correctly to ScalePad Hardware Types.
- For example, make sure your Managed Mobile Device configuration types are mapped to the Mobile Hardware Type
- When you save your settings, this will sync Managed Mobile Device configuration types to be recognized as Mobile hardware assets in ScalePad
- Click the Save ConnectWIse Manage Setup button at the bottom of the page to save your changes and initiate a full sync of your data to ScalePad
Setting the ScalePad Hardware Type to blank
If you no longer wish to see a certain hardware type sync into ScalePad, set the mapping to blank and save your settings.
Learn which options you have to manage hardware assets that are syncing to your ScalePad account, using your RMM tool sync settings.
Some RMM tools have limited options
Due to the nature of some RMM tools, there aren't as many options for controlling your hardware asset types syncing into ScalePad.
Depending on your RMM tool you have integrated, you may see options like the PSA section above.
- Navigate to your ScalePad sync settings for Datto RMM
- Head to Integrations and click on Datto RMM
- Click the drop-down menu for Only Sync Devices Checked-In and select an option to only sync devices checked into Datto RMM from:
- Within the past 30 days
- Within the past 60 days
- Within the past 90 days
- All devices (no check-in limit)
- Click the Save Datto RMM Setup button to save your changes and initiate a full sync of your data to ScalePad
- Navigate to your ScalePad sync settings for IT Glue
- Head to Integrations and click on IT Glue
- Verify the following criteria from IT Glue are mapped correctly to sync into your ScalePad account:
- Organization status
- Organization type
- Configuration status
- Configuration type
- Click the Save IT Glue Setup button at the bottom of the page to save your changes and initiate a full sync of your data to ScalePad
Intended hardware asset types syncing successfully
Once you've adjusted your sync settings, your intended hardware asset types should sync into ScalePad when the data sync is finished.
Updated 3 months ago