Nice to have you with us! Now that your account is active, let's get your team onboard. We recommend each person at your company have their own account for ScalePad. It's easier and safer than sharing credentials, and adding member accounts with us is free.
You must have account administrator permissions to invite new members.
- Navigate to your Manage Members tab
- Click the Invite a member button
- Enter the required email address for each member to be added.
Multiple members can be invited by separating emails with commas.
- Select member Permissions level. Note that any selected permission settings will apply to all member emails indicated in the member invite.
See the Member permissions article for more detail on each permission level.
- Click the Invite members button.
- The invited member must click the confirmation link from within their invite email to accept the invitation and sign into ScalePad.
Send new members to Getting started in ScalePad guide for an easier onboarding experience.
- Navigate to the Manage Members tab
- Click into a Member account
- Scroll down and click "Delete member" or "Disable member"
Updated 4 months ago