The Strategy Dashboard displays insights about all your clients and provides a DMI score that marks the digital health of your own organization.
Very quickly, you are able to identify the most challenges that exist across your fleet of managed assets. By using the insights provided at the account level, you can easily determine your next step to take action against critical assets.
The Digital Maturity Index on the Strategy Dashboard is the score that marks the digital health of your own organization. Learn more in the Digital Maturity Index (DMI) article.
The Digital Maturity Index (DMI) on the Strategy Dashboard is based on all assets under MSP management. It is not an average of your clients' DMI scores.
The Strategy Dashboard surfaces relevant information, such as the number of assets affected, and is displayed prominently in each insight notification pane to reduce the amount of information to filter through. This is important information about all your clients you would otherwise have to search for.
The Strategy Dashboard divides this vital information into several categories.
- High-risk insights
- High-risk assets are server and security issues that could create significant downtime if not addressed.
- Hardware modernization insights
- Identifies both server and workstation assets over a certain age.
- Software modernization insights
- Identifies workstation assets with an unsupported Operating System installed.
- Warranty coverage insights
- These are workstations and servers that have ScalePad and/or OEM warranties that have expired or are about to expire.
Not all insights require action. For ease of use, insights are color-coded for quick identification.
- These are high-risk insights that are not compliant with the insight rule. Prompt action is required.
- Non-compliant insights that are not as critical as high-risk insights.
- Fully compliant insights. No action is required.
Clicking into a predefined insight from the Strategy/Client Dashboard displays the specific insight details. When viewing the specific insight details, you can drill down into each client that is included in that insight. Learn more in the Insights article.
Updated about 1 month ago