The Client Dashboard is identical in almost every way to the Strategy Dashboard except that insights are specific to that client, the Digital Maturity Index (DMI) marks the digital health of your client, and surfaced data in a client dashboard is accessible to be actioned on with an initiative.
There are two paths to access client dashboards.
- Click Clients in your left-hand navigation bar.
- Click into a selected client on the Client console
- Click the Strategy button in your left-hand navigation bar.
- Click into a predefined insight pane on the Strategy Dashboard
- Click into a client from the Strategic insights
Within seconds, you identify the main challenges facing a client. By using the insights provided at the client level, you can easily take the next step to mitigate risk against critical asset performance issues.
The Digital Maturity Index on the Client Dashboard is the score that marks the digital health of your client. Learn more in the Digital Maturity Index (DMI) article.
The Client console includes a DMI score column which enables you to quickly view a clients' current environment state and identify clients with risk in seconds. Once a client is identified that requires action, click the client name in the Client column to display the Client Dashboard.
30-day DMI trend
The 30-day trend column indicates which clients are on an upward DMI trajectory (improving) and on a downward DMI trajectory (needing attention) among DMI ranges.
The Client Dashboard surfaces relevant information, such as the number of assets affected, and is displayed prominently in each insight notification pane to reduce the amount of information to filter through. This is important information about all your clients you would otherwise have to search for.
The Client Dashboard divides this vital information into several categories.
- High-risk insights
- High-risk assets are server and security issues that could create significant downtime if not addressed.
- Hardware Modernization insights
- Identifies both server and workstation assets over a certain age.
- Software Modernization insights
- Identifies workstation assets with an unsupported Operating System installed.
- Warranty Coverage insights
- These are workstations and servers that have ScalePad and OEM warranties that have expired or are about to expire.
Not all insights require action. For ease of use, insights are color-coded for quick identification.
- These are high-risk insights when a partner is not fully compliant. Prompt action is required.
- Non-compliant insights that are not as critical as high-risk insights.
- Fully compliant insights. No action is required.
For example, let’s look at the following sample Client Dashboard
Clicking into a predefined insight from the Client Dashboard displays the specific insight details. The insight you’re viewing is indicated by the title in the upper header of the asset list console. Learn more in the Insights article.
It’s from here that you can add to initiative (similar to a project) to mitigate critical asset issues. ScalePad Initiatives is the tool that enables you to take instant action with your clients against critical asset performance issues and risks. It serves as a communication layer that enables you to create, publish, and deliver proposals directly from the ScalePad platform to your clients.
Updated about 1 month ago