These global settings are similar to the Client settings articles, but instead, they apply to all your clients.
These are your Hardware Replacement Settings. Set the average hardware replacement value for each of your hardware asset types. This is crucial to ensure you have the most accurate data show up on your Hardware Lifecycle Reports.
- Set the average hardware replacement value for each of your hardware asset types.
- This ensures the most accurate data on this client's Hardware Lifecycle Report.
- Use the Maximum replacement age to determine when a hardware asset is recognized as overdue.
- ScalePad will use the warranty expiry date as the end-of-life date by default unless changed.
Set the number of days prior to your hardware assets' expiration date, to be recognized as "Due Soon" for replacement. Options include:
- 90 days
- 120 days
- 180 days
- 1 year
- Select the checkboxes to show the respective features on your Hardware Lifecycle Report.
- Clear any of the boxes to not show them on the report.
- Show virtual machines
- Show hardware with unknown warranties
- Show budgeting
Updated 4 months ago