These global settings are similar to the Client settings articles, but instead, they apply to all your clients.
Under the Branding section, enter your company's name, website, and a corporate logo to be displayed on reports.
- Enter your company's name.
- Enter your company's website URL.
- Click the Edit logo button to upload an image file. The background color should be white or transparent and 600 pixels across or greater is recommended.
- File type: JPG, PNG, GIF or WEBP
- File size: 5MB or less
- Once a logo is selected, click the Save Logo button.
- Select your business type.
- IT Service Provider - if you manage your customers’ assets.
- Internal IT - if you manage just your own company’s assets.
- Display currency - Choose which currency will display on your reports for your clients.
- Date - Select the date format you'd like for your reports.
You will only see changes in reports when you change any of these settings, not on the platform itself.
Updated 3 months ago