Now that you've learned how to set up Scheduled Reports, the next step is to personalize a client-specific email template.
Our platform enables partners to edit Scheduled Reports email templates at the account and client level. When modifying these client Scheduled Report email template settings, it is important to note these settings are client-specific, meaning they apply to one client only.
Permissions required to edit the template
Administrator or Manage Basic Settings permissions are required to edit the Scheduled Reports email template.
Find the client Scheduled Reports email template settings.
- Click Clients in your left-hand navigation bar.
- Click into a selected client on the Client console
- Click the Scheduled Reports tab
- Click the Edit Template button
To verify that the email template settings apply to one client only, ensure that:
- The Scheduled Reports is under the desired client
- The Email template is specific to the desired client
Personalize your Scheduled Reports email template by editing the following fields.
- Reply-To - All replies will be sent to this address. Options will vary according to the members in your account.
- You can create multiple member accounts for Sales Team members and Account Managers, assign them to accounts, and use their emails as the Reply-To addresses.
- Subject - The subject line of the email.
- Body - Contains the email body text.
Make use of the template variables when customizing your email template. They can be used in the Subject and Body fields.
Saved settings apply to one client
When you click Save Settings, this Scheduled Report email template setting is client-specific, meaning they apply to one client.
Updated 18 days ago