These settings are similar to our Global settings article, but instead, they are client-specific. This means:
- You'll only need to adjust your warranty coverage settings once, and they'll apply to every cart for that client.
- If a client has a preference for when they'd like to renew their coverage, you can specify that in their own due soon settings.
Clicking the Warranty coverage settings for all clients button enables you to set global settings that will apply to all your clients. See Global warranty coverage tab for additional information.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable custom cart settings for this client
- For each hardware asset type, you can set client-specific settings for:
- Markup percentage
- Coverage length
- Service-level agreement option
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable custom due soon settings for this client
- Set the number of days prior to your hardware assets' expiration date, to be recognized as "due soon" for warranty coverage
The Due soon for warranty coverage is reflected in Covered Assets. Only assets expiring with a ScalePad warranty will show up within the number of days specified.
Updated about a month ago