These settings are similar to Global settings, but instead, they are client-specific. This means:
- When you generate Hardware Lifecycle Reports or Scheduled Reports, they will be unique to this client.
- Hardware assets specific to this client will also have a customized replacement age and "Due soon" setting.
Clicking the Hardware settings for all clients button enables you to set global settings that will apply to all your clients. See Account settings for additional information.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable custom hardware replacement settings for this client.
- Set the average hardware replacement value for each of your hardware asset types.
- This ensures the most accurate data on this client's Hardware Lifecycle Report.
- Use the Maximum replacement age to determine when a hardware asset is recognized as overdue.
- ScalePad will use the warranty expiry date as the end-of-life date by default unless changed.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable custom due soon settings for this client.
- Set the number of days prior to your hardware assets' expiration date, to be recognized as "due soon" for replacement.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable custom lifecycle report settings for this client.
- Select the checkboxes to show the respective features on your Hardware Lifecycle Report.
- Clear any of the boxes to not show them on the report.
Updated 22 days ago