Use this guide to integrate Cisco Meraki to ScalePad.
ScalePad syncs both regular Meraki assets (MX, MR, MS, etc.), as well as the Systems Manager assets (RMM / MDM tools).
Currently, our integration with Cisco Meraki supports the syncing of Meraki operating system software.
Supported licensing models
Our integration with Cisco Meraki supports both Cisco Meraki’s per-device licensing and co-termination licensing.
- Administrator user credentials for Cisco Meraki and ScalePad or member permissions of Manage Sync Settings selected
Important: Generating the API Key
When generating the API key, you should use the Meraki user which has access to Meraki's MSP Portal (multi-org access).
- Sign in to your Meraki Dashboard using your master MSP Portal Meraki username.
- Enable the API for your organization under Organization > Settings > Dashboard API access
- For more on this, see the guide from Meraki
- Head to My Profile, and scroll down to the API access section
- Generate your Meraki API Key
- For each Meraki organization you would like to sync with ScalePad:
- Open the Meraki Org List, and select the organization you would like to sync
- Ensure you have Administrator user credentials at the organization
- Navigate to Organization > Settings
- Scroll down to Dashboard API access, and select the checkbox to "Enable access"
- Click Save Changes
For every other organization / client in your Meraki account
Repeat Step 5 above for every other org (aka client) in your Meraki account that you would like to see in ScalePad.
- Copy and paste your Meraki API Key into the add integration page
- Click Save Meraki Setup
When you click Save Meraki Setup, ScalePad will perform a full sync. When finished, you should be able to view your hardware assets in your account.
Updated 3 months ago