Use this guide to integrate Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM to ScalePad.
You may know this integration by another name
Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM has also been known by other names:
- Avast Managed Workplace
- AVG Managed Workplace
- LPI (Level Platforms) Managed Workplace
- Administrator user credentials for Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM and ScalePad or member permissions of Manage Sync Settings selected
- Sign in to Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM
- Create a new Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM user, named scalepad, with admin permissions
- If you're using a cloud instance of Managed Workplace RMM, enter your VAR Domain as well
- Open Managed Workplace RMM service as an admin, head to Configuration > System Settings > Communication Settings
- Copy your Username, Password, Hostname, and VAR Domain (if necessary)
- Paste this information into the add integrations page
- Click Save Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM Setup
Hostname for Managed Workplace RMM installations
For some Managed Workplace RMM installations, the hostname used for logging into the web app is different than the hostname required for API sync.
When you click Save Barracuda MSP Managed Workplace RMM Setup, ScalePad will perform a full sync. When finished, you should be able to view your hardware assets in your account.
Updated 3 months ago