Use this guide to integrate Barracuda Cloud Control to ScalePad.
- Administrator user credentials for Barracuda Cloud Control and ScalePad or member permissions of Manage Sync Settings selected
Multi-Factor Authorization required
The following instructions provide the necessary steps for when multi-factor authorization needs to be set up for the user in Barracuda Cloud Control.
- Sign in to the Barracuda Cloud Control site and navigate to My Profile
- Click Add New Device from My Profile
- Set up Two-factor Authentication in Barracuda Cloud Control.
Copy or write down the 16-digit authentication code. You'll need to enter this code into ScalePad, and your authenticator app as Barracuda Cloud Control wants to verify the 6 digit authenticator code on their MFA setup page.
- Enter a device name (e.g. ScalePad)
- Scan the QR code or manually enter the 16 digit secret code into your authenticator app to retrieve a 6 digit verification code
- Enter the 6 digit verification code into the MFA Code field in Barracuda Control to finish the MFA setup
- Click Continue
- Sign in to ScalePad
- Navigate to Integrations > add > Barracuda Cloud Control
- Enter the newly-created Barracuda Cloud Control account credentials
- Enter your 16-digit multi-factor authentication code
- Click the Save Barracuda Cloud Control Setup button
When you click Save Barracuda Cloud Control Setup, our app will perform a full sync. When finished, you should be able to view your hardware assets in ScalePad.
Updated 5 days ago