Use this guide to integrate Autotask PSA to ScalePad.
Configuration Items are synced according to the Product Categories from the Autotask integration page.
To view or change these mappings, head to Settings > Integrations and click Autotask after you've set up your Autotask PSA integration.
- Sign in to Autotask PSA
- Navigate to Admin > Resources (Users) > New + > New API User
- In the General pane, enter the following information:
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Set the Security Level to API User (system)
- Select Date, Time, and Number Format
- In the Security pane, complete the following:
- Generate a Username (Key)
- Generate a Password (Secret)
Copy the Username and Password to your clipboard
We recommend you copy the Username (Key) and Password (Secret) to your clipboard, as these fields will need to be entered into ScalePad to complete the integration.
- In the API Tracking Identifier pane:
- Select Integration Vendor
- From the drop-down menu, choose ScalePad - Automated Asset Management
- You may see a pop-up letting you know this can't be changed. Click OK to proceed.
- Navigate to Admin > Features & Settings
- Expand Resources & Users and click Protected Data Permission
- Check all of the boxes for the API user that's used to integrate with our app
- When the above is finished, click Save & Close at the top of the window
- Navigate to the Autotask PSA add integration page
- Paste in / enter the following information:
- API Username / Username (Key)
- API Password / Password (Secret)
- Click Save Autotask PSA Setup
View / edit your sync settings
Configuration Items (hardware assets) from Autotask PSA are synced according to their Product Categories.
Learn how to view and edit these mappings in our Autotask PSA Sync Settings article.
When you click Save Autotask PSA Setup, ScalePad will perform a full sync. When finished, you should be able to view your hardware assets in your account.
Updated 4 months ago
|Sync settings: Autotask PSA|